Thursday, January 15, 2009

Starry Sky

ohhhhhhh looong time....

The song that's playing is 'Starry Sky' by Capsule.

@@@
I sing for you
I think of you
I remember when I lost my mind
Remember when you catch my heart

You know for you
You don't be shy
I remember when I lost my mind
Remember when you catch my heart

Today Starry sky...
let me kiss you
Today is starry
Come to find me
Starry sky
@@@

lol at the pronounciation of the singer.. but i still love this song ^^

on another note..
im good at making girls happy.. and me depressed at the same time ^^;

my Korean name is 신구 (Shin Gu) keke.. Micky told me to choose a k-name.. so i asked what god means in korean.. n she said Shin.. so i said my name is Shin! then she said its normal to have like a 2nd part in the name.. so i just Gu.. coz it sounded good to me lol n she said that shin gu is a female singer! lol but i said it doesnt matter, Shin Gu is my name! XD

No comments: